What It Costs
Weet-Bix SurfGroms program costs start at $120 with an additional $25 seasonal membership fee.
These costs include:
- Your Rip Curl participant pack delivered directly to your door
- Minimum 6 hours of on-beach coaching at your local Weet-Bix SurfGroms Delivery Centre
- Additional bonus Wahu rewards and prizes incorporated into the program
For specific pricing information contact your local Weet-Bix SurfGroms Delivery Centre, or run a program search using the program finder on our Home Page.
Weet-Bix SurfGroms Membership
To register or participate in any Weet-Bix SurfGroms program, each child must hold a $25 groms membership.
This is an annual fee, payable at the beginning of each season on program registration. Once your grom is a member, they can participate in as many programs as they wish throughout the season. The 2017-2018 season begins August 31st, 2017 and runs until August 31st, 2018.
Membership grants the following:
- Access to any Weet-Bix SurfGroms program in Australia
- A Weet-Bix SurfGroms logbook
- A Weet-Bix SurfGroms wristband
- Access to the online members functionality
- Updates and information drops relating to your Weet-Bix SurfGroms programs
Every child who signs up will receive a Rip Curl merchandise pack including a Rip Curl backpack, towel and Weet-Bix SurfGroms rash shirt, and a Global Surf Industries softboard guide.
Be the first to know about Weet-Bix SurfGroms events and information