nudie SurfGroms adopts an approach to learning that uses group-based games to not only equip your child with the skills they need to surf and/or SUP, but also to encourage their participation by having fun.
- Never more then 5 kids per coach
- Taught by friendly, hand-picked local surf coaches
- Covers all the basics: from paddling a surfboard, to catching waves or just developing confidence in the ocean
- Relaxed, supportive vibe
- Professional, well organised and structured lessons
- A whole Bunch of fun!
Duration: 4 days
Every nudie SurfGroms lesson is designed purposefully to create a positive and supportive learning environment.
nudie SurfGroms teaches children from 5-12 years old core skills in the ocean across five incremental skill levels, as well as fundamental Ocean Awareness and Beach Safety skills such as surf survival and rescue techniques; basic first aid skills; and about varying surf conditions at the beach.
Every child registered for a nudie SurfGroms program will receive a Rip Curl participant pack at the start of each season.
You will receive your Rip Curl Pack at your first lesson. To ensure it arrives on time please register with plenty of time, if you register within 2 weeks of your program commencing your pack may arrive a little late, rest assured it will be delivered directly to your surf school within a reasonable timeframe.
The pack includes:
- Rip Curl Backpack
- Rip Curl Hat
- nudie SurfGroms rash-vest
- nudie brekkie
- Woolworths fresh food Guide