nudie SurfGroms adopts an approach to learning that uses group-based games to not only equip your child with the skills they need to surf and/or SUP, but also to encourage their participation by having fun.
- Never more then 5 kids per coach
- Taught by friendly, hand-picked local surf coaches
- Covers all the basics: from paddling a surfboard, to catching waves or just developing confidence in the ocean
- Relaxed, supportive vibe
- Professional, well organised and structured lessons
- A whole Bunch of fun!
Every nudie SurfGroms lesson is designed purposefully to create a positive and supportive learning environment.
nudie SurfGroms teaches children from 5-12 years old core skills in the ocean across five incremental skill levels, as well as fundamental Ocean Awareness and Beach Safety skills such as surf survival and rescue techniques; basic first aid skills; and about varying surf conditions at the beach.
Every child registered for a nudie SurfGroms program will receive a Rip Curl participant pack at the start of each season. For convenience, the pack can be sent to any one of our national Delivery Centres or direct to your door.
The pack includes:
- Rip Curl Backpack
- Rip Curl Pencil case
- nudie SurfGroms rash-vest
- nudie brekkie
- 2XP Groms Sunscreen
- Woolworths fresh food Guide