Summer holiday programs we run as either a five day intensive program or once a week five week program.
TERM 1 SURFGROMS – COOLUM BEACH | 6 WEEK PROGRAM
6 WEEK PROGRAM | LEVELS 1-5
- Never more then 5 kids per coach
- Taught by friendly, hand-picked local surf coaches
- Covers all the basics: from paddling a surfboard, to catching waves or just developing confidence in the ocean
- Relaxed, supportive vibe
- Professional, well organised and structured lessons
- A whole Bunch of fun!
Duration: 6 Weeks
6 Week Program – Once a Week
Woolworths SurfGroms adopts an approach to learning that uses group-based games to not only equip your child with the skills they need to surf and/or SUP, but also to encourage their participation by having fun. Every Woolworths SurfGroms lesson is designed purposefully to create a positive and supportive learning environment.
Woolworths SurfGroms teaches children from 5-12 years old core skills in the ocean across five incremental skill levels, as well as fundamental Ocean Awareness and Beach Safety skills such as surf survival and rescue techniques; basic first aid skills; and about varying surf conditions at the beach.
Term 1 programs are available as a once a week for a six-week course.
- Mondays 3:30-5 pm | Six weeks starting 31st Jan to 7th Mar
- Fridays 3:30-5 pm | Six weeks starting 4th Feb to 11th March
- Saturdays 9:45-11:15 am | Six weeks starting 5th Feb to 12th March
- Sundays 9:45-11:15 am | Six weeks starting 6th Feb to 13th March
- Saturdays 8-9:30 am | Six weeks starting 5th Feb to 12th March
- Sundays 8-9:30 am | Six weeks starting 6th Feb to 13th March